Brittany Woods Apartments is tucked among the trees in a peaceful residential neighborhood – but it is deceptively close to everything: Downtown Rochester, Lake Ontario Beach, the Mall at Greece Ridge, Seneca Park Zoo, and Turning Point Park are all just minutes away from this unique cluster of apartment homes. The newly-renovated Northgate Plaza and the library are within walking distance of Brittany Woods Apartments!
- Heat, trash, and hot water included in rent
- White or newly refinished kitchen cabinets/new countertops
- New windows with white mini blinds throughout
- Large, spacious apartments, select deluxe apartments
- Laundry and storage room in each building
- 24-hour emergency service
- Serene community on Upper St. Paul Blvd.
- Borders Seneca Park and the zoo
- Close to hiking/biking trails and golfing
- Minutes to the famous Durand Eastman Public Golf Course
- Park next to your building in a private lot
- West Irondequoit Schools
- We Are Pet Friendly
- We accept only domesticated pets (e.g., dogs and cats). The pet may not be larger than 25 pounds at maturity. Also, veterinarian verification of current shots, inoculations, and spay/neutering must be presented at management office.
- $250 non-refundable pet deposit.
- ALL pet fees (cat OR dog): $25.00/animal.